SPI for Citrix enables IT to deliver Citrix XenApp-hosted applications with exceptional service levels by actively monitoring XenApp infrastructure from both end-user and infrastructure perspectives.
ADD-ON TO UNLOCK COMPLEXITY in your Citrix XenApp deployment
Smart Plug-in (SPI) for Citrix for monitoring XenApp enables effective monitoring and management of the XenApp environment by natively integrating with the HP Operations Manager.
The SPI for Citrix delivers immediate and long-term benefits for monitoring the XenApp environment:
- infrastructure health: XenApp infrastructure availability is confirmed through rigorous connectivity probing and active service checks
- proactive management: incorrectly closed sessions or badly behaving applications are quickly uncovered thus preventing unwanted side effects
- application availability: synthetic application launch checks quickly detect unavailable applications with root-cause identification down to the Web Interface/StoreFRont, XML broker, or XenApp server level
- simplified reporting across all Citrix applications: availability reporting without the complex script maintenance
- improved end-user experience: confirming and isolating end-user latency issues to specific components – from the initiation of the logon process through log-off; rich trending reports for proactive solutions before users are impacted
- no user/client side agents are required
- end-to-end monitoring: performance and availability information of XenApp is integrated with other back-end application layers and is acting as an operations bridge thus ensuring coherent IT responses and efficient business service-level management