“With this release, customers can extend the value of HPE Operations Bridge to include in depth Citrix monitoring and thus reduce unplanned outages and leverage the people, processes and tools already in place.“
ALWAYS-ON CITRIX MONITORING WITH HPE OMi
By integrating Citrix infrastructure topology, health, and performance information with the HPE Operations Manager i management platform, OMi MP for Citrix enables IT departments to maintain high service levels and to ensure top-notch end-user experience.
Delivering virtual desktops or applications requires complex interactions between several distributed components, including Desktop Delivery Controllers (DDCs), Server OS machines, virtual hosting infrastructure like XenServer, Hyper-V or XenApp infrastructure, as well as StoreFront servers. The OMi MP for Citrix is designed to ensure flawless operation of the start-up, authentication, connection, and personalization phase of the desktop and application delivery process and supports Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x deployments.
- Desktop availability: quickly reveal issues with their delivery from the end-user’s perspective and form the basis of desktop delivery service-level reports
- Complete infrastructure health view: Server OS and Desktop OS infrastructure availability is confirmed through rigorous connectivity probing and active service checks and Server OS machines that fail to deliver hosted applications to desktops are easily isolated
- Deep infrastructure monitoring to identify high traffic/user load, availability, High desktop group use, low idle pool and failed registrations give the operations staff and Citrix administrator early warning of issues
- Monitoring of server side end-user experience by monitoring for slow or failed logons, poor responsiveness, issues with network connections
- Agentless Performance Monitoring of Desktop OS and Server OS Machines are monitored without any agent software installed on the Desktop OS or Server OS Machines, ensuring ease of deployment and stability.